Managed cloud platform capabilities can also extend to Managed FinOps and SecOps for greater control of your organisation’s cloud ecosystem. Solutions include:
CLOUD MANAGED SERVICES
Capitalise on Managed Cloud Platform Efficiency
Optimise resources for a lean and effective managed cloud experience.
Beat Capacity & Capability Limits
Managed cloud readiness is threatened by poor resourcing. From a lack of qualified staff to overcompensating and employing too many permanent team members.
The result isn’t only a costlier overhead. It extends to an under-resourced cloud environment where critical infrastructure, applications, security, and benefits of automation are never realised.
A Holistic Approach to Managed Cloud Platform Efficiency
Well-oiled managed cloud platforms enable organisations to enjoy leaner operational resourcing without losing sight of key business objectives or compromising on service delivery or security.
Gain Greater Control for Managed FinOps & Managed SecOps
Benefit from the provision of our skilled and professional team who take on the responsibility for your managed cloud platforms.
Co-Managed services is an increasingly popular option that offers organisations the ability to:
- Build a base capability and draws on outside expertise to handle peaks in workloads and cover for in-house staff on annual leave or outside business operating hours
- Address temporary skills gaps
- Transfer knowledge to the in-house team to close the skills gap
Ideal for organisations that look to their partner to build their network and then transition the live services across to their operations team. UBDS works up and implements service and technical operational procedures and processes, running the service for an agreed period of time using these procedures and processes and then performs knowledge transfer and handover back to your organisations’ operations team.
At the end of the engagement, UBDS transfers knowledge back to your organisation’s operations team, and if necessary, can help hire and build an in-house team.
A State-of-the-Art Operations Centre
We operate out of a state-of-the-art, UK-based infrastructure operations centre and our team comprises qualified security and delivery managers, architects and engineers with government clearance.
- 24×7 Service Desk with Engineering Support.
- UK based Infrastructure Operations Centre, with real time
monitoring and proactive support capability.
- Accredited professional services team, complemented by ‘smart hands’ on site technicians.
- Infrastructure as Code’ configured network platforms, to reduce time to change and providing self-healing capabilities.
- ISO27001 accredited.
- ITIL aligned.
- Comprehensive suite of service, operations and security management tools for Service Management, Incidents, Change, Event and Performance Monitoring and Alerting, Asset and Releases.
- Proactive monitoring through automation and shift left approach enabling first time resolution.
- Named Service Manager, service reviews and service reporting.
- Access to real-time dashboards and reports
We can also help you with:
Deliver leaner and more efficient cloud operations
Enter your details and receive a call back from our specialist Managed Cloud Platform team. We’ll share how we can help optimise cloud resources in your organisation.